I’m one of the 30+ speakers presenting at this summit.
Are you ready to love living in the body you’re in?
If you or someone in your family lineage has experienced a body-boundary violation, or if you were simply born into a female body or identify as female, the Healing Sexual Trauma Summit is for you.
Marcy Little has put together a powerful summit to support you in your next stage of healing.
October 25th – November 5th 2021
Featuring Laura Davis, co-author of the seminal “The Courage to Heal,” and over 30 international expert speakers from different backgrounds (Dr. Arielle Schwartz, Ana Forrest, Dr Keesha Ewers, Pamela Miles, Marla Apt, Cynthia James, Victoria Cartwright, Dipal Shah, Mangala Holland, Annie Brook, Ashana Solaris, Lavinia Plonka, Atira Tan, Dr Aline LaPierre, Marina Nabao, Dr Betty Martin, Jane Hardwicke Collins, Tamica Wilder, Mitlé Southey, Nikka Karli and many more) share their unique medicine.
Your body will feel at home. Your heart will be met. Your soul will remember.
Here’s just a taste of what you will learn and explore during the Healing Sexual Trauma Summit:
- Why sexual trauma haunts people long after it is over
- The different stages of sexual trauma recovery
- To recognize physical versus mental triggers
- The importance of embodiment in the healing process
- How to develop agency, ownership, and control of your own body
- To stop letting the past define your present
- To overcome shut-down and numbness
- The importance of going slow and setting boundaries
- The power of your own voice
- Orgasmic confidence
If you’re ready to enjoy the unfolding of your life even more, this summit is for you. By signing up today, you will have FREE access to all the ancient wisdom and teachings offered by all these amazing speakers as well as their FREE gifts (a value of $997).
You are not broken. You belong here. Check it out.
It takes less than a minute to sign up and start to love being in the body you’re in ! Give yourself this gift.
More From Surviving Childhood Trauma
- 1:1 Peer Support & Guidance Sessions
- Survivor’s Circle Online Peer Support Groups
- Monthly Memberships