It’s time to heal through connection!
On The Journey
Peer Support Experience
May 2nd – June 4th, 2022
Registration is Now Open
To ensure the security and comfort of the groups, seats are limited.
In this 5 week Peer Support Experience I am going to walk with you into the fire of the beginning stages and help you make sense of the foundational parts of healing. It may be overwhelming, but it is also empowering!!
Once you get your feet under you, no one will be able to stop your healing, and you deserve to heal!!
Who is This Experience For?
This innovative program is designed specifically to be a Peer Support Experience for Childhood Trauma Survivors.
- If you are in the early stages of your healing journey and everything feels overwhelming – this experience is for you!
- If you feel stuck and want to try something different – this experience is for you!
- If you are looking for a way to meet and connect with other survivors – this experience is for you!
- If you’ve been doing this healing thing for a while and just feel like it – this experience is for you!
This program was created with the idea of relational healing and connection, validation of the process, and help walking through the most intense part of the healing journey.
You don’t have to do this alone – join my 5 week “On The Journey” Peer Experience and we will walk through it together!
What Your Peer Experience Includes
Your peer support experience includes:
- weekly emails full of resources, information, healing practices, and writing prompts
- (3) individual 1:1 sessions with me
- and (5) weekly group peer support sessions.
*Groups are on Saturdays; morning and evening session times available, first come first serve.
- Week One – The Importance of Creating a Safe Space
- Week Two – Coping with the Emotional Overwhelm
- Week Three – Triggers & The Nervous System
- Week Four – Exploring Boundaries
- Week Five – Developing a Self Care Plan that Works
You Deserve This Healing
This 5 week, closed small group peer experience is an intensive deep dive into important areas of the healing journey. I will provide you with numerous tools and exercises to explore and try to see if they feel safe and if they help you integrate mind and body healing.
Connecting with peers, who understand deeply what you are experiencing has magical healing power. I don’t just want you to know that you are not alone, I want you to feel that you are not alone too.
It would be my honor to connect with you and to be your guide on this crazy healing journey.
To ensure the security and comfort of the group, seats are limited.
On goes the journey