New This Summer!!!
I am SO excited to announce the launch of a new way to connect and heal here at Surviving Childhood Trauma.
Over the summer I am collaborating with my dear friend and fellow survivor Gail Dickert from Recovery In Real Time on a four part discussion series addressing the difficulty of navigating friendships as Childhood Trauma Survivors.
You don’t want to miss this!!
Trust & Trauma:
A collaborative and dynamic discussion between two survivor friends about the role that trust plays in all aspects of our trauma responses. Packed with real life experiences, perspective, tears, and a whole lot of laughs, two witty women provide a raw look at survivor life. We invite you to experience a candid look at the messy, yet always empowering journey that happens when we harness the magical healing power of sharing our stories. You don’t have to do this alone.
Four LIVE Discussions with Q&A + Support Emails
July 3rd – Aug 14th, 2022
10am CST / 11am EST
Over the course of this series we will explore the challenges of friendship breakups as trauma survivors. Why are they so difficult and how do we move through them? Join Shanon & Gail as they tackle the following questions one discussion at a time.
- Discussion #1 July 3rd: Is Friendship a breeding ground for trauma triggers and how do we manage it?
- Discussion #2 July 17th: How do trauma survivors communicate boundaries in friendship and why is it so fucking hard?
- Discussion #3 July 31st: If I know I am deserving of healthy friendships, what are the barriers to having them?
- Discussion #4 Aug 14th: What does a healthy friendship look like for a trauma survivor and how do I get one?
Each session is 90 minutes via zoom. 60 minutes of discussion and 30 minutes of Q&A with you.
Trust & Trauma Healing Package
Prioritize yourself and your healing and save when you register for all four discussions at once. What you get:
- Registration into (4) 90 minute LIVE discussions with Q&A
- Weekly support emails on each topic with journal prompts and additional information to support your healing journey
- A safe space of empowerment and support
- Connection with other survivors who understand what you are experiencing
Read more about this discussion series and attend individual sessions that fit your schedule and your journey. CLICK HERE