I’ve never followed a writing prompt challenge before but I thought it would be neat way to create a series of topics around one idea; Self-Reflection
For me, the most meaningful thing we can do as we heal is encourage ourselves to do some focused self-reflection. I welcome anyone to write along with me, or begin this challenge on your own.
You can find additional writing prompt articles linked below.
Read along for my 14-day writing challenge:
- 10 things that make you happy – It’s the Little Things
- Write about something that someone told you about yourself that you didn’t know – The Continuity of Life as a Trauma Survivor
- 5 Ways to win your Heart – My Husband: My Best Friend
- Something that you struggle with – Self-Care Just Doesn’t Feel Natural
- Words of wisdom that speak to you – You Just Have to Lean into it
- Write about something you feel strongly about – Stop Making it Political: Society and Sexual Violation
- Something you always think “what if” about – Finding myself, Without her
- Write about 5 blessings in your life – Things that Bring Me Strength
- 5 Movies you can watch over and over, and why – My Top 5 Musicals
- Write about something or someone that you miss – Hindsight is often 20/20
- 3 lessons you want your children or friends to learn from you – 3 Lessons Trauma Helps me Teach my Children
- What are one or two highs and lows from your month – Ramblings during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 5 Goals you have for the next 30 days – My Goals for May
- Write a letter to someone – Dear Fellow Trauma Survivors
Other Writing Prompt Posts
- 5 Journal Prompts for Processing a Trauma Trigger
- 7 Writing Prompts for Processing Trauma
- Prompts for Daily Trauma Recovery Journaling
Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed this post don’t forget to click like and follow me on social media!!
Share your Story!
Be a part of the Survivors Speak Interview Series which is dedicated to amplifying the voices of Survivors of childhood trauma by providing a platform to share truth through our stories. If you would like to participate in this interview series and share your story submit your information.
Did you like what you read?
Buy Me A Coffee!! I provide all my writing for free because it is so necessary for us to connect – but your financial support is very appreciated and it helps allow me to continue focusing on this while still supporting my family.
Visit my Agency Resource page for hotline information if you or a friend needs help.